The snowstorm a couple of weeks ago was very photogenic. I managed to catch some images of the snow as it was falling and made sure to get back out into the garden early the next morning. Several photographers were out in the landscape – if you were one of them, we would enjoy sharing your images on our blog. Contact me through a comment below and we can arrange to post your images.
About this BlogThe Winterthur Garden Blog is the official Web log of Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library. The blog offers behind-the-scenes information and personal perspectives on the garden, written by the people who work and volunteer here.
@WinterthurBloom Twitter Feed
Lytro video clip from the Daffodil Show. http://t.co/SXlo84G2Ag
- Wednesday Apr 22 - 1:49pm
Our first Children's Daffodil Show - 35 entries from 1 year old to 10. http://t.co/hSABdnX12J
- Wednesday Apr 22 - 1:43pm
A special thanks to Greg Mackenzie for capturing these images of the Daffodil Day Children's Daffodil Show! http://t.co/GF2Q4JmlpZ
- Wednesday Apr 22 - 1:30pm
- Current data summary at 2015/4/26 April 26, 2015Time of Observations: 2015/04/26 06:40:00 EDT Gage Precipitation (60): 0 in Air Temperature: 43.1 deg. F Dew Point Temperature: 29.9 deg. F Wind Speed: 2.1 mph Wind Direction: 354.1 deg. (N) Barometric Pressure: 29.68 inHg Solar Radiation: 18 W.m-2 Wind Gust Speed (5): 3.7 mph Gage Precipitation (5): 0 in Relative humidity: 59 % Soil […]
- Current data summary at 2015/4/26 April 26, 2015