Mark your calendars! Wednesday at Winterthur sessions will resume next week, on September 5.
This fall, we’ll meet at the soon-to-be-open Brown Horticulture Learning Center. Walk from the visitor center and under the stone bridge. Take your first right, then a quick left and you’re there. Only about a 5-minute walk from the visitor center.
Please meet at the Brown Horticulture Learning Center for an 11:30am start. Each session lasts about 45 minutes.
- September 5 – Meet the Koi of the Glade Garden with Mike Rausch (walk)
- September 12 – Wildlife at Winterthur with Marlin Dise (walk)
- September 19 – Ferns for Your Garden with Linda Eirhart (walk)
- September 26 – Choose the Right Tool for the Right Job with Carol Long (demonstration in BHLC)
- October 3 – Landscape Design for Ecosystem Services with Sue Barton from the University of Delaware (demo in BHLC and walk)
- October 10 - Fall Containers Come Alive with Leigh Donnelly and Michele Christiano (demo in BHLC)
- October 17 – Autumn Faves: Plants You’re Sure to Love with Amy Bloom-Mountz (walk)
- October 24 – Digital Garden Photography for Beginners with Jeannette Lindvig (walk)
- October 31 – A Greenhouse by Any Other Name (Presentation in BHLC and walk)