Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Posts Tagged ‘Iron Lilies’

Maggie Lidz, Estate Historian and Curator of Garden and Estate Objects, shares exciting news: The lilies have been returned to the Sundial Garden in the position in which they were originally placed in 1957. In 1956, H. F. du Pont bought them from antiques dealer Churchill Brazleton in New Orleans for his newly created Sundial […]

Read Full Post »